Tuesday, June 29, 2004

~FUCKED UP SIS~



Like do i need to explain the meaning of the title for today's entry title? F la. Every single day she comes and tell me she hates me and dat i sucks. As if i juz mutilated her parents or smth lidat(ofcourse we have the same parents la. but im beginning to wonder if shes juz some crap found on my parents doorstep). WTF lor. Its not dat i dun give in to her. I give in to her so many freakin times lor. Im sick of givin in to her liao. her skulls so thick, i tink dats y she aint tall. all the calcium all stuck at the wrong place. F la. she dun even need to wear a helmet if she sits on a motorbike. every single day she on like at least 4 or 5 bit torrents. AT LEAST. then when i use she dun allow me to off -_- then i have to bear wif a super laggy like shit com, as if it wasn laggin b4 lor. Tink la, 5 bittorrents then running some other programs on a 128 MB! ofcourse com hang la. then she blame me. fuck lor. next time i see bittorrent i juz gonna off it. and im gonna off the com at night aso. bloody hell. she is suuuuper unreasonable lor. i get to the com first she can insist all the way dat she there first. i noe this seems freakin childish la. but i already REN VRY long liao. even if she pms aso not pms for how many months right. super guai lan fucker. rrrrrrr.

fuck la no ratings la. this not about my day.

No comments: