Saturday, September 25, 2004

~Storm Clouds In My House~


No. its not literally raining. but there was thunder...

haha. hai... yesterday my dad juz got so fed up wif my sis's clutter arnd the house. he take all of them and throw on the floor.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

all that paper and books... cds... everything... and it was 11+ pm liao...

At first i was like... huh... she sorta deserve it wad... that clutter has been there for dunoe how many months la. tink if last night nvr throw... abit more can celebrate it's birthday liao. i saw it "grow up" from small small things leh... clutter until so big. haha. hai... 3 feet of ice, not made by one day of winter. haha.

This morning... woke up to a WEI SHE ME HAI MEI YOU SHOU!!!

This was promptly followed by my mother arguing back to my dad cos she was defending sis... After dat my dad railed some abusive words at my sis. THIS IS THE PART I AM TOTALLY PISSED ABOUT! (in chinese) "why u so stupid???? next time how to go out and work??? straightaway get sacked la. so foolish like a pig lidat! stupid!" smth lidat la. wah. early in the morning waked up to a dad scolding his daughter stupid. wow. wad a great start for the day man. can tell dat he is dam worried for her... but how can lidat! wah lau...................

No comments: