Saturday, January 22, 2005

~Hari Raya~


SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!! ok. im a day late. but... its the tot dat counts! hahaha.

hmmmm... nth special happend the past week. ohhh except the last saturday... went class outing wif erm... class! wahaha. ok again... not the whole class there... haha. but who cares! it was fun. haha. mr lim, ms oh and mr yeo aso went! wahaha! went to turf city eat steamboat! wooo! its nice! haha.

hmmmm... yeesterday went out wif bobby peter and jeremy... basically stoned in arcade for awhile. haha. then after dat went to walk... look at clothes. hahaha. cos my mum gave me some dollars ask me go buy. then juz keep walking around... end up didn buy anyhing. hahaha.

hmmm... guess i'll do the year summary now... hahahaha

last yr... 1st 3 months... at first didn really like my OG... haha. cos everyone super buay on. felt so bad... cos jok san was so on. haha. but in the end, i made some really close frens. =]

after first 3 months... my og is more or less made up of my 1st 3 mnths class... tot i wud be able to stay wif em... end up the class got split up. haha. dam. i was so dissapointed dat time. then the girls went to appeal back. but i didn bother to appeal.. so stuck wif so8. hahaha. lucky i was lazy... haha

not dat my old class no good la. haha but i like my present class more! yup! haha. its super happening! lol.

i like my teachers too... most of them that taught me at least. haha. only a few got on my nerves... hahaha. but dat doesn matter. cos they're gone now! wooohh!! lol.

clt course. hah. made some more frens! haha...

aiyah i feel like studying liao. haha. do this properly another time. lol. byebye

No comments: