Thursday, January 18, 2007

~ 晴非得羽 ~



waha. past week was rather confusing? but after reading some blogs. i finally understand it fully liao. tink i shud just stay away for now right. hah. im not blaming u for it but... cud've just tell me instead of letting me guess guess guess... quite painful to be stuck halfway lah. haha. now i noe liao so its ok... i tink. lol.

Anyways was on the verge of breaking down one of those days and i just tot of a song. this song was around my head when my grandma passed away as well. that was the last time i cried. this time... ok la. never la. haha. but still... its quite a nice song and i tink it fits. just like it did last time. dun wanna take up too much space so just a snippet will do:

So I might try
to leave it all behind
I know tomorrow's not so bright now


I'll say goodbye
cause nothing good can last

you wear and fade,
you're no where fast
but today
I don't know how
to keep it all inside
but I guess I'll let it slide.


I still believe it when you say,
It's another perfect day
another perfect day.
I still believe it when you say,
It's another perfect day
another perfect day.

Today, I don't know why
I thought that it was real
but I guess it's no big deal


I still believe it when you say,
It's another perfect day
another perfect day.
I still believe it when you say,
It's another perfect day
another perfect day.

That was american hi-fi with "another perfect day" nice song.

How bout some Lin Jun Jie now. waha. 原来

我不懂得如何更爱你
影子讽刺地跟着我难分难离
原来最孤单的是我还是那么想你
原来最悲哀的是我不能面对自己
原来最孤单的是我还是那么想你
原来最悲哀的是我不能面对自己
你收的干净
我也会不留一点痕迹


waha. was reading through 8 days magazine the other day. was kinda old. tink was the last issue of last yr. waha. one yr ago one leh! omg. hahaha. anyways. there was some horoscope thingy. For scorpios, it says that in love, "you will be struggling to stand on ur own 2 feet... blah blah blah" haha. or smth that went along that line. ehhh wait. im not scorpio. haha. oops. wrong one. lol.

hmmmm... seems like everytime i run into some kinda maj prob that really drains my mental strg smth will happen that let me have a break. lol. like dat time suddenly got alot off can clear. haha. this time actually i wud have been dying in outfield for 4 days. but SUDDENLY they feel dat my platoon too many ppl. so chose some ppl to go back company line. and when we went back we just didn do anything. haha. =p after they returned, my serg told me originally it was suppose to be another guy instead of me. but he chose me. haha. ask him why he say. let u go back rest lors. lol. and no. i did not have a dam tired look on my face. he cud'n have seen it anyways cos he is another vehicle one. waha. summore i got to book out tonight and book in monday afternoon. so... kinda feeling blessed. like got some erm. guardian angel watching over me after all. lol. no pun.

ok thats about it for now. will update. with pix. lol. actually wanted to update long ago cos got some nice pix to upload. but aiyahhh u noe hor nowadays arhhhh.... i lazy. =p

No comments: