Sunday, August 19, 2007

~ RAAHHHHH ~



wth was that. stupid sister. shes supposed to be older than me you know. few more months shes gonna be freaking 22 and i haven even passed 20 this yr. wth man. shes been acting SOOOOO clingy these days. like some attention seeking big baby. she'll take my things from my room or she'll tell me she wants this she wants that. best of all she does it in a whiny voice. URGHHHH. i thought she wud behave more maturely after she got a bf. WOW. she behaves like that infront of her bf.

i mean sure sometimes u wanna play and stuff, ok fine. but not ALL THE TIME SISTER. OMAE WA URUSAI!! sheesh. i've just been tolerating her attitude until just now. she took my things again and when i tried to get it back from her my leg hooked unto my ipod cable and flung the whole dam thing ipod and all from the com USB port out across the living room. and what does dear ne san say?
"not my fault lor is you ownself make one"

that was the last straw man.

urghhh she really really gets on my nerves. but then i felt bad immediately after i shouted at her and went to my room. :s hai...


No comments: