Sunday, September 23, 2007

~ Something's Wrong With Me ~



I've just been diagnosed to have contracted a really serious but already widespread illness. The incubation phase of this illness ends in a matter of weeks, after which i can only depend on my immunities for survival.

Which is why the doc prescribed very very minor doses of the illness in order to give my immune system a kickstart. take a look

sept:24,25
oct:3,4,5,8,9,11,12,15,16,17,18,19,22

Those are all the dates which have been allocated for me to take the prescription which goes by the name of Octa-Ferra-Flavin or in short OFF

As you might have already guessed, im down with a rather severe case of Obsessive-Reallygoingtohavenothingtodo-Disorder or in short ORD

I have a total of 43 days as from today to prep myself for it. Hope my immunities work properly! ;)


on to a AHEM lighter topic. haha. today i went out alone again(hah. wads newwwwwww) Since its rather boring to be walking by oneself, one tends to become more aware of the details and things that are happening around oneself.

so i saw this couple which really got me thinking. its actually a rather simple thing but hey, you know, sometimes u arrive at deep questions through looking at simple things.

OK! so wad exactly was it! tell me already!! haha. sorry for the suspense. so i was walking and minding my own business and i saw this couple wearing a pair of "couple Tees" How did i know? well it wasn like your normal couple Tee which u noe has the same pattern or same design. Its those that compliment each other.

so this one was LO on one side and VE on another. I forgot who was wearing which but that doesn matter. My first thought was "hah. lame" 2nd thought."HEYYYYYY! that means they cant switch sides!(becos it wud then become VELO instead of LOVE(in a way i tink VELO is cooler, like u noe, VELOcity) so that "cant switch sides" thing got me thinking.

Isnt the current way we define "love" very similar? very structured. very inflexible. we only know one way to look at it and when we are in it we all conform to the normal social opinions that are accepted or worse we conform to the pseudo social opinions we derive from the black boxes in our living rooms. Is love in our current world such a rigid and almost stenciled kind of experience?

hah. well thats about it. lol. maybe will blog again tml? haha. hopefully tml i wun go out alone =p

No comments: