Thursday, March 06, 2008

~ WHAT A CRAZY DAY ~



haha. im officially not doing the it show any more! lol.

haha. it was quite bad la my results at the end of the day. and i think i owe it to myself and most imptly to my supervisors to stop taking pay when my results are so meager.

but anyways let me elaborate abit on what i was doing.

i was trying to get people to do survey and more importantly sit down and listen to insurance agents talk bout car insurances and what not! haha.

imagine ah. trying to promote insurance at an I.T fair. Its like trying to sell candy canes on CNY. People just avoid you like your the reincarnation of hitler or something. haha.

you get some really hilarious replies too...

"hi sir do you drive a car?"

"yeaaaa....No."

then we both laugh tgt.

but i get it lah. haha. i mean if it were me i wouldn want to be bothered by insurance salesman when im looking for my I.T gadgets right? haha

I think all in all it was a good exp.

At the end of the day, my supervisor mentioned all those who "passed" and can stay. "the rest if you want to continue and give it another shot tomorrow, please tell me"

haha. basically more than half didn make the cut la. i might have stayed on to give it another go but i already had plans on friday. initially i mentioned to my supervisor already la and she said ok. but then if i were to say "i wanna stay but tomorrow i cannot do" then its very weird ah. haha. so... just go along with the rest la.

lol. all in all i think it was a good experience. get to see things from different point of view. its almost like a blown-up version of flag day. haha. just that for this if you choose to be totally honest with the people you meet, you end up with crappy results like mine.

well, at least now i've tried some other form of work other than admin. lol.


No comments: