Monday, June 23, 2008

~ Yet Another Week Of ZERO Exercise ~



hahaha. Like the title suggests, i have not been exercising at all for almost 2 weeks. Since that night when i sprain my ankle. I can walk with it now definitely, but its not fully recovered yet. Still feel quite weird when i pick up my pace abit. And theres still this pain when i try to bend the ankle outwards.(like the sprain position) haha. So yea... Guess i wun be running for at least another week? Im thinking of swimming though. hmmm...

My phone is getting abit cranky these days, sometimes it cant detect the memory stick, other times it shuts down by itself. Guess i cant blame my phone entirely as i have the habit of leaving my phone on overnight while its charging instead of turning it off. Because its a real pain to on it after i switch it off...

Luckily my phone plan is a one yr plan so i will be "upgrading"/"extending" the contract soon and prolly be getting a new fone! haha. But its all only in the "i tink that should happen" stage. Phone's not on the top of my priority list right now. As long as the current one doesn outcrank it's economical viability.

I've been watching D.grayman recently. Just caught up to the latest episode yesterday. haha. I must say, i notice that there seems to be this trend in shounen animes. The main charc tends to be the hot blooded young underdog and almost all the time he will have an act-cool, smart and capable friend who tends to appear at the back of group shots looking at somewhere else. AND, the act cool guy will usually have black hair! haha.

D.grayman kinda reminds me of full metal alchemist though. I didn watch that series, although its apparently very popular as well. Only caught a few episodes and roughly know what that world is about.

Both the main charc are around the same age and both have a weird arm each. Even the villains they fight seem to originate from the same source. Some stuff that popped out from the bible. In D.grayman its the Noah clan and they have certain traits each. In FMA the villains are named after the 7 sins. Gluttony, Lust, Greed etc.

------------------

Ohh yea. I caught "Get Smart" yesterday with my frens. haha. Its a reaaally funny show. Kept me laughing through the entire show. The pace was quite well set. And Steve Carell was doing what he does best. Acting as the not so bright but still dependable in times of need kinda underdog charc.

You'll prolly recognize many familiar faces in the show. Duan "The Rock" Johnson, "Hiro Nakamura(dun noe his real name)", the black guy from white chicks to name a few. haha.

So yea, i really recommend that show. Go catch it in yr spare time yea. If you have no spare time, then MAKE spare time.




No comments: