Sunday, July 29, 2012

Im gonna talk about the girl now. Not really finished with the moving house part yet but what the heck feel like talking bout this now. haha.


Where to begin? Well I suppose I should give a description of how she came along into my life?  She was my classmate from Lasalle. There. haha. But ok, shes from indonesia and the first year that i was into my course, I didn really know her well. Infact back then I was trying to get over a few problems, didn really have time to notice girls. Plus, the fact that she was from indo kinda just blocked me away cos most of the time i didn understand what they were saying. Despite this I had some friends who started pushing us together and I guess that was when I started noticing her. And the more I noticed her, the more I started to get attracted to her magnetic personality.


I wouldn say she was the prettiest girl in class, no. But she always brought this irresistible energy to the class, and when shes around the whole class seems to light up with her pranks and screaming and bubbly personality. Against possible embarrassment, I want to say, she lit up my life and made it so much more pleasant everyday. Needless to say, I grew really fond of having this shining ball of energy around me all the time.


Ofcourse, besides being such a bubbly girl, she has other sides as well. One of them is when shes taking care of someone who is hurt or sick. Ofcourse, my entire class helps out one another all the time but I see her ironically as one of the most mature of the lot when it comes to handling human relations. Which is what really impressed me as well. How could someone so playful and cheerful be at the same time the most mature of the lot.


So that was basically how I gradually but surely fell for this girl. Continue in next post! Maybe I'll try to describe in more chronological order next time.

No comments: