Wednesday, July 07, 2004

~12/70 WTF~


yep thats the magic number. guess wads its for? my MT zuo wen!! wth man... cos i got alot of words dunoe how to write, then i din check dictionary cos no time... so i write han yu pin yin. By right all wrong words shud be max minus 2 marks... But my teacher count my han u pin yin as blanks. So my content become cannot understand one... rrr

Today is sorta the first day of sch for me after hols. haha. cos come back from june hols straight away exams, then short break again. Went to catch spidey last sunday! wahaha. dam nice. i guess when ur not so excited bout the movie, u set lower expectations and u have a gr8 time. But if u are dam freakin excited bout it, u set suuper high expectations, u find urself yawning through the show. heh.

(SPOILER ALERT! Those who haven watch skip the next para)
I especially like the part where he stop the train then he almost fall but kena held back by the peeps. Wah... i tink harry gonna become hob goblin. All the cool gadgets behind that mirror. woah. And his teacher aso gonna become lizard... But maybe not so fast... haha... dunoe. I hope got venom aso. bleah. I also like the part where the news editor guy confess dat he drove away a hero. heh. that was nice.)

The soundtrack dam nice aso! haha. At least the song u hearin now is... I bet the others are nice aso la. bleah. who noes... maybe i'll buy it one of these days.. haha.

So enuff about spidey, more bout how my "today" went. Except for the zuo wen part, i guess its quite alright... Met the new bio teacher liao. Juz come out of NIE. Go our class, first thing wanna set rules liao. tsk tsk. Doesn really set a good impression? haha... When will teachers learn that students set rules?? Its only dat we are compromising to what they want thats all. hahaha. JKJK.

Then went for this PW excel program thingy... -_- so bloody simple, i dun even noe why they bother holding a "workshop" for it... And take attendence sommore. hahaha.

hmmm... i dunoe. The zuo wen marks din really get me down la. heh. so no worries. i guess its cos i noe my own standard shudn be lidat lor. wad matters is the AOs this yr end. Need to pia for that A... hahaha. i noe la impossible aim. but i kinda promised lao zhuang... so muz giv my best shot. Haven got back other results yet.. haha. Save my sadness for l8r... haha. I dun wanna retain ah!!! haha.ooo yah! tml got AO lvl kou shi! gotta prepare! gotta prepare!

Day's ratings:7/10(like i've said, zuo wen din really get me down. Nth much hppn today la. abit sian only lor. bleah.)

Thats about it for this entry! bye ppl!

No comments: