Thursday, July 08, 2004

~Some results...~


Hmmm... today got back results la... I failed math and scraped past my 2 AOs... Juz waiting for my bio & chem lor... Bet they are no better... My results for tupid MT aso dam wierd. haha. as u guys arleady noe i 12/70-ed my essay. Lucky my paper 2 pull me up la.. haha. i actually scored full mark for my compre. wahaha.

Math i got 26/60... rrr... juz ABIT more to pass lo. hai... Shud do more math questions... Btw. I brought my BK donkey cushion to sch today! wahhaa. then slept on it during MT lesson cos teacher chao to other sch liao... haha. dam nice

Went for AO lvl oral today. EVERYTIME LIDAT ONE LEH! I always the last(or one of the last) in my grp to take oral! And my grp aso one of the last to leave... wth... haha. but nvm nvm. Quite happy wif oral today cos all the words i noe how to read! wahahahahahahha! And when i finish, the teacher say:"hen hao, ni ke yi zou le." =D

After oral mom came to fetch me as she was in the vicinity. Went to a drive thru macs. wahaha. I got another "the dog". So cute!! wahaha.

Today's ratings:8/10(hmmmm... tot i'll fail MT, but scrape past... :S and oral was good. wahaha. got another "the dog" today! wheee.)

No comments: