Thursday, August 05, 2004

~I Is IS~


hmmmm... sbeen awhile since i last blogged. heh. sorry. been abit busy.

Wahahaha... Today had the 2nd part of my personality test conducted! :D yea. Few weeks ago sch got some ppl to come do personality test for us during assembly. Not enough time so was broken into 2 diff time slots. Today took the 2nd part. Basically, there are 4 traits/characteristics of a human... D I S & C. My characteristic is dominant I and abit of S. so im (I)S. Yea... haha. dam true la those results. I has these strengths: Outgoing, Charismatic, Enthusiastic, Expressive, Trusting, Optimistic, Persuasive, Talkative, Life of The Party, Humourous, Thrives on compliments. S ppl are good listeners, compassionate, patient, not easily upset, symphatetic, understanding, efficient leader, systematic and organized. I shant say the bad pts cos i dun like em. :p haha. no la. too leh chey la. write down everything... But one thing quite true... I ppl are disorganised... which i am. But i am aso S and dat means im supposed to be organised! lol. yea la. im abit here abit there, so sometimes will clash. lol. Then the person aso say... if the I person ever goes to library, he will slp. Then all my frens look at me! lol. cos i do dat all the time! lol. tired wad... slp abit first then do lor... lol.

lalala... wad else hppn today? hmmm... today no mass P.E! wahaha. cos the people who attended LTC juz came back. including the P.E teachers. heh.

Hmmm... Nth else to tok bout la. lol. Chionged P.W "methodology" section of written report yesterday... Wah write ALOT. But i have this feelin wad i wrote is not wad the teacher looking for... bleah.

Jay new album come out le... But i no $$ to buy... haha.. *shrugs*

Recently got some frens keep tellin me my next time gF gonna be very lucky. lol. :D make me fly to sky... haha. Especially someone ah... keep mentioning it leh... lol.

Today's ratings:8/10(lol. had quite a fun time toking bout other ppl personalities. "D one is lidat one" lol.)

No comments: