Saturday, June 16, 2007

~ Am I A Rash Person? ~



What a question to ask. Why am i asking such a question out of the blue? well, normally i would say im not a very rash person. but this weekend's experience has made me think otherwise. At least for this weekend, yes i am a rash person.

The reason for this is not attributed to any misinformed or misguided decisions that i have made and regretted(although so far there has been one such major incident). The reason why i am a rash person this weekend, is due to the plateus of flesh thats sticking up from parts of my skin. At other parts where the infection is not as severe, the semi-sparse scattering of lumps carry a disturbing resemblance to the stones people use for foot reflexology. Yes, i have caught a case of THE RASHES!

AHHHH!!!!!! one word. ITCHY. Since last night my condition has been fluctuating from bad to worse then back to bad. but for now at least it is still in a, how shall we put it, containable state. the rash seems to take a life of its own. moving from place to place. just last night the main target area was my whole back and neck area. i woke up this morning to find my legs like ba gua. partly cos of the scratching which gave it the redness and the rash gave the lumpy texture. Ofcourse we also know that ba gua is fat. Which kinda fits the bill here. haha.

So depending on the situation, i should be going out with the guys tonight. But if my rash condition deteriorates again, i guess i wud have to skip surfy and his 4 blue friends. its like, waiting for a sign from god! imagine if my rash can tell the future! then i'll be like opening a shop to do divination according to the form which my rash happens to be in. And there will be worshippers begging to touch the rash so as to get a chance to experience the future! hmmm... think i got a leeeetle bit carried away there.

Tml there might still be plans with fg... but if my condition worsens then i will be paying a visit to my doc aunt. who will, hopefully give me some prescription medicine and ofcourse the all important MC. Because i cannot imagine going outfield for 3 days with all the dirt and mud when i have those lumps(i almost typed klumps) growing out of my skin, future sight aside.

so thats about it for now. will update depending on situation. bye~


No comments: