Sunday, June 10, 2007

~ Sing To The Dawn ~



wahaha. anyone familiar with that book? it was my sec 2 lit book. haha. we used to call it sing to the death. cos if u didn bring it, means impending doom.

anyways this entree isn so much about the book. more about me last night went to sing kbox. haha. to 4+ lidat. so yea. sing to the dawn! =p

watched shrek3 yesterday. i enjoyed it very much and it was very funny.(loved the pinnochio scene where he was interrogated my the prince. ok i shud stop spoiling) and guess wad? im gonna watch shrek 2 tonight for the first time! wahaha. wonders of channel 5.

watched the show with ben, ding, xin and ros. went to eat abit then ding went off. after much discussion and believe me discussion is a HUGE understatement. we decided to sing kbox at JE.

ben went to meet fookeat and frens first for awhile before joining us again. then we sing until 4+ lor like i said. i must say, kbox has some VERY weird song titles.
"hark the herald angels SIN"
"smth smth and lampar de gu shi"

very weird.

ohhh anyway i was going through some stuff in my room and i found this weird tin of shoe polish... it resembled the kiwi but smth was diff. and when i held it in my hands... music started to play and i suddenly find myself with shades...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I've got the cool... Got the cool shoe shine~

righto. thats about it for this entry. com still down. sian. tink the whole harddisk is gone case already. arhhhh!! all my fotos! =(

No comments: