Monday, November 26, 2007

~ BIRTHDAY! ~



haha. well guess i shud blog abit bout my birthday. it was last sat, 24th novem. recieved many messages sms, msn. thanks guys. wahaha. had lunch with family at sizzlers in suntec. it was... OK. haha. i mean i dun eat alot these days too. kinda, weird cos, my dad got me to call them regarding a promotion which was on going. and he got me to ask if i could use a photocopied version of the promotion voucher because he didn have the original. WOW. i mean yea, if he really wanted to use that voucher cudn he have called them himself? =s AND THE FUNNY THING IS. they actually allowed it. i reeeeally didn noe wad to say.

but i appreciate all the effort my family has put in to celebrate my bday wimme. wait till i get to wad my sis did. hah.

so anyways ermm... met up with the guys at night for some late-dinner-close-to-supper kinda thing. talk. ALMOST watched enchanted. most of the rest watch already. dammm. yea and they gave me a treat at this hong kong style cafe called tong shui its at zion road opposite great world. anyone heard of it? quite nice food. i dun noe how but me and seno just happened to wear almost IDENTICAL clothing that night. jeans, white polo with green stripes. urghhh... haha. wth. so gay-ish. lol

alright so i get home.. and guess wad. my sis baked me a cake! waha! its reeeeaaally very nice. um i tink so far this is the best present for this bday. =) checkk out the pics!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


yea. its cheese cake! haha. wow. i had no idea she cud make smth like that. its really tasty. and it must have took her alot of effort to make =) how many people's sister actually bake a cake for them on their birthday?
(incidentally she also gave me a pikachu solar power toy... you know those nodding things) i really dont know where that will go after i eventually pack my room i mean... ~_~ and my mom aso got me this big bear, which she says would be given to someone else if i didn want it. its VERY cute and fluffy and all but again, when i "renovate" my room, i really don't know where all this is gonna end up. i was already tinking of throwing em away... maybe except one or two, like the pooh bear. then my family starts bringing in new goods. lol.

the pikachu toy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the bear(and my sis behind it)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
hmmmm. i really dont know wad to do with these 2 presents, guess i'll just let the bear stay in my sis's room and erhhh let the pikachu toy sit on wadever space is left on my cluttered table until i decide to commence renovations.

well partly cos i wasn informed to be back early, i didn get back early on the night of my birthday and well, my family wanted to sing birthday song for me with the cake my sis made. ahhh.. sorry bout that.


No comments: