Monday, November 05, 2007

~ Im Sorry Cud You Say That Again?? ~



my mom was telling me this afternoon that shes quite worried bout me. Why? cos i've been eating little recently and my dad aso say i've slim down. like HUH. did i hear u crrctly?? and here i was tinking i nid to shed some(not actively exercising also) there u are telling me im eating too little. hmmm k la i admit i do eat very little at home. when u slp till 10+ everyday basically u can just skip one meal and wait for lunch wad. or do a combo. i do have a HUGE appetite but only when i want to. When the food is sinful enough that is. =p

well i told her that theres nth wrong with me and that i do eat big portions. just not all the time. and usually not at home. LOL. after dat then she ok ok liao lor. said actually still wanna bring me down to my aunt's(doctor) place tml. haha. wth rite.

No comments: