Wednesday, April 30, 2008

~ Im Out ~



ok. I am officially out of NUS liao. Withdrew everything already. No repercussions or what. haha. Hope the person who gets my slot will be happy with FASS. =]

Bought a new wallet just now! WAHAHA. my current one quite cui already so i thought what the heck. Still got it from fossil though. No moolah to spend on a braun buffel. lol. but impt thing is i like my new wallet. haha. some pics.

the old wallet. thank you my friend you have served me well. Now its time for you to "retire"

Photobucket


Photobucket



New wallet. I like the the white line that cuts in the middle. cos it adds that fun element to the otherwise plain/dull outlook. There was a white version with black line but i went for this cos black can carry off a professional look as well. LOL. white gets dirty easily too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lastly some pictures which i took some time back. Felt like uploading them for awhile liao but always forget. haha. nth much. its just plants again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



So thats it. hah. Enjoy labour day guys. Why is it called labour day when you don't have to work on that day... haha. Maybe last time we broke the record for most number of babies born in a day on that day. Haha, could be what.

No comments: