Tuesday, July 29, 2008

~ zomg! school's starting! ALREADY?!~



hah. thursday's my orientation liao. cant believe my post ord life just zoom past so quickly. i use to dream about it everyday when i was in NS. haha. and its over just like that. In the blink of an eye.

I've still been feeling uncertain bout my decision to go laselle. Have i told anyone? lol. don't get me wrong, im definitely gonna give it my best shot. or shots if i have to. Just that its still kinda scary that im not following the mainstream path. Seeing my friends going off for their orientations and what not, just makes me feel kinda... left out? haha. cos its a pretty solo adventure for me. and even if i do find treasure, right now, theres no one to share it with.

In many things in life i prefer the unorthodox path to the tried and true method. So what the hell? you may ask. Shouldn this be what you are looking for. YES. it is what i am looking for, but as much as i'll enjoy it, theres still that bit of me thats afraid something's gonna go wrong.

Cos if it does go wrong. Im gonna get some "i told you so" looks. haha.

Life is gamble. Guess this is why it feels abit scary to me - cos i just upped the stakes.

(and i CANNOT find that impt letter which im suppose to bring for my thurs orientation. =x)



No comments: