Friday, August 01, 2008

~ First Day! ~



Well, yesterday was sort of my first day at school. Orientation, albeit a dry one, provided useful information which i will need when school starts next week. No, none of that soap and canvas sliding or "secret buddy"ing. Just mostly focusing on which blocks' which and what are the things that need to be prepared for school.

so i went to school in the morning met up with bryan. Erhhh... Just met this guy at the interview and we exchanged phone numbers. So he asked me if i wanted to join him for the orientation. I ended up talking to bout 3 or 4 more of his friends. haha.

oh. guess who was my emcee for the talks. it was this guy!

Photobucket

oh yea. Turns out he was from lasalle too or may still be studying. Either ways he was part of the helping out committee for the orientation.

I went for laselle orientaion and all i got was this lousy t-shirt!


Photobucket


Haha. Well i think its a pretty nice shirt. At least better than what my battalion has been coming up with. (I have like at least 4 tops of different design from my battalion/unit/army life)

School seems like its gonna be pretty intensive from day 1... Lotsa programmes packed into each day. My timetable looks like this...
Photobucket

wahaha. at least i've got fridays empty. Every friday is a good friday! haha.

so thats about it for my first day in laselle. School's starting coming monday.

Ohh wth. My dad just passed me a ticket to the SG flyer. haha. Say cos he not feeling well... Thing is on at 7. Suppose to reach cityhall by 6.30
Actually didn wanna go on SG flyer until the IR construction was done and all the stupid cranes had moved away. but oh well. since its free and all. haha.

No comments: