Friday, August 15, 2008

~ update update! ~



Been doing quite alot of drawing lately. Pretty bothered bout what my 2D teacher said. hmmmm. Did my homework but when i showed her she said my works looks like i just did it for the sake of doing. -_- really lor i really thought through what i was gonna do. if its not good enough for your standards then at least tell me how exactly i should improve. All i got was "details". ~_^ really. details.

oh and did i mention the way she briefed us on our homework was different from what the project brief stated. great. juussst great.

tried to do another one with more focus on "detail" but it just turned out like all the rest? haha.

lazy to scan scan scan then upload my stuff la. so you guys aso wont know what my things look like. lol.


*EDIT* OMG. I HATE JAPANESE HOLIDAYS. GRR

No comments: