Tuesday, August 26, 2008

~ Some of my work... ~



Ok. As requested by some of you guys. Or rather insisted upon by one particular one of you guys. haha. Some of my works...

Photobucket


Photobucket
Erm. These 2 in question were the ones which were supposedly not very good.
First one "looks like i have a beard" 2nd one looks like my face has many rings. haha.

Some others...
Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket
I kinda liked this the most. But my teacher said this one was better?
Photobucket

Haha. Enough of 2D and my face. Some drawings. Didn take with proper lighting so the pictures look quite dark. And the objectives of the past few lessons were about linework so we were not suppose to do shading.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The last one is done with charcoal. Since i was just playing around so i just did some "shading" haha.

Photobucket

Ok. Thats it. Im open for comments. Erm, have some pictures from ricky's bday celebration. Might post it up later.

No comments: