Sunday, August 30, 2009

~ Admin Matters ~



The cremation was today. Thanks to all those who came to my mother's wake. I really appreciate the support you guys are giving me. I'll be fine and im gonna live my life well.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many admin matters to settle suddenly. Are we keeping the car? Right now only dad drives and he doesn drive to work. My sis is gonna take her test soon but before she passes dad is the only one who drives. But if we sell the car then my sis would pretty much have learnt driving for nothing.

Then we gotta decide when we gonna get our maid to leave. With my dad's income we cant keep her employed under us for long. It almost takes up 1/3 of my dad's monthly income to employ her. But she took such good care of my mother while she was alive, feel kind of bad that we make her change environment and all right after my mom's death. Feels very 过河拆桥 to me.

Rah then have to settle all the bank related stuff from mom's side. Includes phone lines...

Hai... very tiring.

Anyways, heres a picture of my family. Its one of my favourites, taken when I was still very young. I think its my birthday, but my sis says its hers. -_- Anyway here it is.

Photobucket

No comments: