Sunday, August 09, 2009

~Rah.~



Today was another black black day. Mom got sent to the hospital early in the morning via ambulance cos she had difficulty in breathing. Dad went over with the ambulance and we went over awhile later.

When we reach the hospital, the doc asked if we knew her cancer had spread to other regions like the lungs. We were all "WTF?!" Past few days her leg swelling actually subsided quite abit. I thought it was a good sign... But it was just like with grandma that time... Eventually cancer spreads to many different parts of the body and you know thats very very close to the end already... I really dont know if I should be telling her... Shes still very much concious and alert. Even at this point, shes still asking me to bring coffee powder for my aunt at the family gathering and what not. Still thinking bout giving this to this person, passing that to that person. Hai...

So yea today, quite a fucked up day. Basically from my past experience with my grandma's case, i know i dont have much time left with my mom. Chances are high that she wont be coming back home from this hospital trip already. And, I just love her so much, i cant bear to see her go. Really feel like just throwing everything aside. What can be more important than my mother. RAH.

So to you guys reading this, REALLY. Treasure your loved ones and every moment you have to spend with them. Things really start to suck when you enter the final countdown.

Btw happy birthday singapore.


No comments: