Sunday, August 02, 2009

~SCHOOL~



oh yea school starting tml. Hai... Im so gonna miss the holidays. haha. But then again im looking forward to the stuff that i'll do in school. Hopefully can see some friends back from my foundation class. hmmm. Working during hols really makes time fly. 2 months just came and went like that. RAH and i still have things that i "planned" to do during my hols that are not done. hahaha. dammit.

Im having a four day work week kinda timetable again. This time my free day is on monday. But tuesdays are gonna be killer... 9.30 till 8.30 with a super early ½hr break and a one hour break at 5. Warrows... cant imagine how much i'll hate my tuesdays. rest of the week generally ends around 5... my earliest day is wednesday, which ends at 3.30 Dont understand my timetable for friday though. Basically it starts at 9.30 and ends at 5.30 and its one continuous chunk. No pockets in between.

Kinda reminds me of this
Photobucket

haha. Really lidat i'll K.O soon man.


No comments: