Monday, August 10, 2009

~IWFYITD~





anyways "discovered" this song couple of months ago. its very wols to post it but kinda appropriate i guess. For those who are wondering why got ants near the beginning of the video, I guess its a reference to the surrealists. For them, ants were always used as a symbol for death. See if you can understand the MV better with that info(assuming you've seen it before)

Anyways, im fine so please do not worry about me. I will continue believing and hoping for the best, because I think if any miracles are gonna happen, i've gotta start first by believing. At most I'll just be dissapointed so theres nothing much to lose. heh. Hopefully I can juggle school well and I'll try to siam as many unimportant events in school as possible. Most prolly wont be going out over the weekends liao. Good la. Save money. Haha. So thats about it. The song is really stuck in my head nowadays... haha


No comments: