Wednesday, August 19, 2009

~ Memories? ~



Brought mom home back yesterday. We're trying to let her stay at home for as long as possible... Shes already on oxygen concentrator and all and shes very weak. In fact, I think she'll be going to the hospice in the next few days. Cos we're kinda worried about the fact that we have no medical knowledge to handle the medical complications that may occur. And according to my sis, mom is obviously weakening by the day. =\

Ironic part was that yesterday was dad's birthday. Still celebrated abit with some cake but the mood was just very bad. Must have been quite bad for him. Guess it kinda feels like my 21st bday last year for me, when my grandfather passed away.

Kept thinking alot these past few days. About how my Mom worked so hard to bring my sister and I up. Just when its almost time for us to take care of her instead, she has to leave. And leave in such a painful way. There still so many things that she must want to do and so many things that I wanna give to her. My first pay-check, my gf/wife?, my first child? but its just not gonna happen anymore.

Maybe all of this wont matter in a few years time. After its just 3 years from 2012 right? Maybe i'll see her in 3 years time. Haha.

I really dread the day when Mom turns to Memories...


No comments: